Touchless Fixtures and Smart FaucetsGive us a call today: 908-275-5770
Based in Hampton, Hunterdon County NJ Serving New Jersey and Eastern PA
Touchless fixtures are becoming the standard for businesses like stores, offices, restaurants, and movie theaters. The COVID-19 pandemic has made the need for such fixtures more urgent than ever before. Schaible's Mechanical installs and services touchless fixtures to help your business improve its positive perception of health-consciousness.
Our company has been in business for a long time, and we’re dedicated to best serving the needs of local businesses. We’re family owned and uphold the highest standards of integrity. Allow us to bid on your needs for plumbing fixtures, including touchless fixtures.
Contact us at our Hampton, NJ office with any touchless fixtures / smart faucet questions for your commercial project in New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania.
Upgrading to Touchless Fixtures
Many people are reluctant to come into physical contact with public-use fixtures such as faucets, toilets, and drinking water. Our team can replace standard bathroom fixtures with touchless, automatic sensor models, such as the Sloan® automatic sensor faucet. Sloan’s sensor-activated technology reduces contact in the restroom to help stop the spread of germs. This technology also reduces water usage and helps you save money.
Sensor-Activated Touchless Faucets
New technology allows users to avoid touching faucets. This also means fewer hoses and wires. There are innovative options to power these units:
- Batteries: Ideal where hardwiring is not an option, like retrofitting spaces.
- Solar: Passively harvest power from outdoor or indoor light to extend battery life.
- Hardwired with Battery Backup: Perfect for new construction or remodeled space and allows functionality in power outages.
- Turbine: Miniaturized hydro-electric turbines extract power from moving water and use it to extend battery life.
The Smart Faucet
With a "smart" faucet, every office, store, or restaurant can provide peace of mind while benefiting from enhanced water management analysis. A wireless connection provides functionality and data to help you save money:
- Control your touchless faucet with a smart device
- Adjust settings wirelessly, and avoid disassembly or getting "under the deck"
- Determine on-demand or metered faucet activation
- Adjust the timeout duration
- Activate a line flush to clear the supply lines or drains
- Data to measure or analyze water usage
- Check the status of the batteries, plus identify technical data
- Save notes about the site or the faucet
There are many touchless deck-mounted or wall-mounted faucet designs from which to choose. Many brands have standardized their internal components to expedite installation and reduce costs if repairs are ever needed. And in addition to polished chrome, there are special finishes available in many of the brands we work with. Many of our faucets are engravable with corporate logos, teams, or venue names. Call Schaible's Mechanical for more information and to schedule service for your business.
Why Choose Schaible's Mechanical?
- We’re a one-stop shop for commercial project design and implementation (design/build)
- We care about the quality of our work and treat our customers with integrity and respect